Re: Apache Serving default host to some browsers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Apache Serving default host to some browsers
From: "Joe Stump" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:00:41 -0500
OK, here is the strangest part of all ...

HTTP 1.1 is enabled
He's using the latest IE (even newer than the working version I have)
Opera, Mozilla, and IE don't work on another machine we have.

Maybe this will help a little bit: these machines are local machines on the
same network.
eg:

Internet -> Director -> LAN -> Real Servers
                                      +-> Internal Office

Does this have something to do with it? It works great on the outside world
as far as I can tell.

--Joe

--
Joe Stump