I got an udp persistence question

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I got an udp persistence question
From: Han Bing <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:45:07 +0800
Hi:
        I am developing several game servers using UDP. I want to put my game
servers behind lvs. As i know, lvs supports UDP "connection"
persistence. I want to know does lvs PPC( persistence port connection )
work for UDP too?
        For example, i have 3 games, every games has 3 servers( 9 servers in 3
groups totally). All game1 servers listen on udp port 10000, game2
servers listen on 10001 udp port, and game3 servers listen on 10002 udp
port. when the client send a udp datagram to game1( to VIP:10000 ), can
the lvs director auto-select one server from the 3 game1 servers and
forward it to the server, AND keep the persistence of this "UDP
connection" when she receives the following datagram from the same CIP?
        Thank you very much.