HTTP-HTTPS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTP-HTTPS
From: devendra orion <dev_orion@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 05:46:30 -0800 (PST)
Hi!

I need help in setting up load balancer with HTTP and
HTTPS going to same real servers.
Current configuration is

Load balancer and 3 real servers
The 3 real servers are serving HTTP and configured for
HTTPS.In load balncer i want HTTP to be scheduled in
round robin fashion and HTTPS to be in weghted least
connection. As we have to keep session persistent to
same real server i am using WLC with network address
level persistence for 60 mins.

Now i am adding https and which is served by same real
servers, but i am not sure of how to configure it
properly. I tried the following configuration:

ipvsadm -A -t OutIP:80 -s rr
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:80 RealIP1:80 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:80 RealIP2:80 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:80 RealIP3:80 -m

ipvsadm -A -t OutIP:443 -s wlc -p 3600 -M
255.255.255.0
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:443 RealIP1:443 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:443 RealIP2:443 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:443 RealIP3:443 -m

I also tried

ipvsadm -A -t OutIP:0 -s wlc -p 3600 -M 255.255.255.0
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:0 RealIP1:0 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:0 RealIP2:0 -m
ipvsadm -a -t OUTIP:0 RealIP3:0 -m

But the problem is the site is not visible the moment
i enable the HTTPS on realserver.

At a time only one port is accessible 80 or 443.

I am not sure whether th load balance is configured
wrong or real servers.

Waiting for your help.
Regards
Dev Orion