Re: cgi interface to ipvsadm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: cgi interface to ipvsadm
From: Sylvain Maugiron <sm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:26:44 +0100
Hi,

Actually, have seen loadbalancer.org when Malcolm Turnbull answered me (
great job Malcolm, you're work look great ), but as far as I've seen, the
tool is PHP-based, and I think CGI could be easier to use.

Anyway, reinvinting the wheel or not, my cgi exists, so I won't delete it.
my goal is actually to develop a web interface to MON.

Sylvain