Re: cgi interface to ipvsadm

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: cgi interface to ipvsadm
From: Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:11:38 -0600
Webmin has good modules for both Mon and Heartbeat. All that is missing from the picture is an ipvs module, and some backing initscripts to set it all up...

Sylvain Maugiron wrote:
Hi,

Actually, have seen loadbalancer.org when Malcolm Turnbull answered me ( great job Malcolm, you're work look great ), but as far as I've seen, the tool is PHP-based, and I think CGI could be easier to use.

Anyway, reinvinting the wheel or not, my cgi exists, so I won't delete it.
my goal is actually to develop a web interface to MON.

Sylvain

--
Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web caching appliances and support.