ipvs-1.0.7 README install procedure buggy

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ipvs-1.0.7 README install procedure buggy
From: Francois Chenais <francois@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:18:13 +0100
Hello

I just have build install  ipvs-1.0.7.tar.gz and discover differences between
README file and what really happens.

Is the README out of date ?

The make install doesn't install ipvadm* binaries.
I have run make install in ipvadm directory but the ipvadm.sh shell was not
installed because the directory /etc/rc.d/init.d doesn't exist on my machine
(DEBIAN) It has to be installed in /etc/init.d.

The modules ip_vs.o and ip_vs_wlc.o are not installed in the
/lib/modules/`uname -r`/somewhere

There is no reference to those modules in ipvsadm.sh for insmod them at boot
time.

        Hope this can help to update the install process ;-)
        Cant I help ?

                François