Re: Small patch for ipvsadm.spec

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Small patch for ipvsadm.spec
From: Jeremy Kerr <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:54:12 +0800
> here is a small patch for the ipvsadm.spec - file.

whoa, a bit of concurrent development going on here...

In a previous post on the list, I provided a patch that updated the ipvsadm
makefile, which added two tasks to the 'install' target:

o Copies libipvs.la to /usr/lib
o Copies libipvs.h to /usr/include/ipvs/ipvs.h

yours does the first, but copies libipvs.h to /usr/include instead. We
probably shouldn't have the specfile doing a different thing to the makefile.
:)

What's the developers stand on where these files should be installed to??

Jeremy