Re: Squid on director problems

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Squid on director problems
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:22:50 -0500
 Mario wrote:

 please reply to the list, rather than to me directly.
 you can cc: me if you like

 > Well Joe, I knew I was being wordy, sorry for that.

 we like people who give all the info.

 > The actual problem is in DEBUG2 where I'm trying to
 > bypass the known transparent proxy problem of 2.4.

 > The final question is:
 > is there a way to have squid load balancing
 > and HA with only 2 boxes and unpatched 2.4 kernel?

 you will need to fix the 2.4 TP problem on the directors,
 so you need a patch.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx