Re: question regarding DR and uploads

Subject: Re: question regarding DR and uploads
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:15:19 -0400
Paul Nowoczynski wrote:

> I was wondering if there was any way to bypass the Director once
> a connection is established?

Once the connection is established, the director is only functioning
as a router and it isn't costing you a real lot.

I remember thinking about your scheme in the early days of LVS and I
couldn't think of any scheme to hand the packets off to the realserver,
much less one that would be useable. Do you have any ideas?

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx