lvs_ethernet problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: lvs_ethernet problem
From: "Semih Üstün" <semihustun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 10:49:36 +0300
Hello all,

I am trying to install lvs on my redhat machine. But ı have a problem
Whenever i patch the kernel and then enable the lvs support on my kernel my ethernet card crashes
I used 2.4.18 and 2.4.20 original kernels not distro kernel. Also tried two ethernet cards Intel eepro100
and 3com 3c905 Boomerang. But still don't work.

ı got irq errors on both nics. but seems ok when i ping my local an loopback addresses but can't go elsewhere.

Do anybody have an idea or encountered such a problem?
Thanks for all comments

Semih Üstün