Re: etherIP and lvs

Subject: Re: etherIP and lvs
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:38:17 +0200
Hi Andy,

Long time no talk. How is that Sun Cluster with NCA running? :)

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=brconfig&sektion=8.  I am
not using IPSEC so that is not causing me any problems.

Ok.

Anyway, I have all normal LAN traffic working correctly, so I'm sure the
EtherIP bridge is working correctly, but if I have a server that is in an LVS cluster the server never sees that traffic that is being sent to it as part of the cluster.

Do you rewrite MAC addresses on the bridge? How does a tcpdump look like on all the director, the bridge and the node on the other side? How are the neighbour tables set up?

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc