RE: noarp module

Subject: RE: noarp module
From: Torvald Baade Bringsvor <Torvald.Bringsvor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:47:12 +0200
The reason we would like to try something other than the hidden patch is
also that we have been experiensing problems with our LB cluster that the
other node ARPs addresses it doesnt have. Therefore we would like to try
something different.

And yes, I do believe a module to be somewhat less intrusive than a patch.

I have read the section on policy routing, but in all honesty I must say
that I was unable to make it work as expected. Therefore the noarp modules
seemes like a godsend.

-Torvald