RE: Advanced checking for listen

Subject: RE: Advanced checking for listen
From: "Chris" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:41:20 +0100
Joe,

It was nothing serious. Just a normal Microsoft problem really. To get Windows
2000 to respond to ipip fowarded requests you have to create an iptunnel in
routing and remote access. The ISP had been fiddling with the server and
routing and remote access was not running. When I connected to do some
administration to the web site IE just hung and never got a response. The exact
reason for using lvs in the first place!

Chris