Re: LVS & MAC ADDRESS ISSUES

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS & MAC ADDRESS ISSUES
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tsalik@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:13:19 -0500
The problem I am getting is that the MAC address of the Node that fails also
fails over with the MAC address of the failing Node. In Layman's the MAC
address also fails over which causes a latency issue with the failover. I am
forced to use VRRP. Is there another way.

Thanks again,

in message "Re: LVS & MAC ADDRESS ISSUES",
Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx> wrote.