RE: LVS & MAC ADDRESS ISSUES

Subject: RE: LVS & MAC ADDRESS ISSUES
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:39:37 -0800
> The problem I am getting is that the MAC address of the Node
> that fails also fails over with the MAC address of the
> failing Node. In Layman's the MAC address also fails over
> which causes a latency issue with the failover. I am forced
> to use VRRP. Is there another way.

I sent you two options already, one of which doesn't "force you to use
VRRP".  Instead of making us guess what you're trying to achieve why don't
you spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, reveal the story, etc.  I
don't think you're going to get any more posts until you do; guessing games
aren't very interesting.

Cheers,

Peter