Re: HB declares the local machine dead and kills LD

Subject: Re: HB declares the local machine dead and kills LD
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:22:55 +0100
On 2003-11-16T08:25:11,
   John Barrett <jbarrett@xxxxxx> said:

> and just had the system fail again with 20 second dead times -- disabling HB
> and running LD directly to keep my sites up until this is resolved

No idea then. I'd suggest figuring out what causes those scheduler
latencies.

NFS et al are prime candidates.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
High Availability & Clustering        \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs                             | try again. fail again. fail better.