RE: Performance

Subject: RE: Performance
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:35:50 +0100

> Any advise why a page is not displayed the first click and why ipcheck is
> complianing while all webservers are up and running?
>
> One thing i would add is that all the 4 web servers their memory
> utilization
> is very high.

I would have to check the thread state of Apache. What version of apache are
you using ? If 2.0, which threading method are you using. Is there any error in
the Apache error_log telling you that you reached the MaxClient ?

If it's OK, I would check the ips sysctl parameters.

Hope this helps,

François.