Re: Performance

Subject: Re: Performance
From: "Salah Abdulla" <salah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:55:57 +0800
Thank you for your response and help. We are running 1.3.29 on redhat 7.3.
Threading is not supported in this version with linux os. There is no error
about the MaxClient. The MaxClient is set to 256 and have increased
MaxKeepAliveRequests to 500. Now the average ESTABLISHED connections is 175
and the average TIME_WAIT is 550, so there is a little improvement.

With regard to the ipvs sysctl param, they are as follows:-
drop_packet 0
amemthresh 1024
sync_threshold 3
cat drop_entry 0
drop_packet 0
secure_tcp 0
amemthresh 1024
am_droprate 10

The ipcheck is less complaining now; however it is still reporting HTTP
timeouts. What else can be done?

Regards,
Salah