RE: ipvsadm compile problem

Subject: RE: ipvsadm compile problem
From: "Ryan" <rgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:32:41 -0500
>Ryan wrote:
>>
>> >I assume you installed your kernel as a binary.
>>
>> Actually, I was trying to follow the mini-howto as close as possible and
>> downloaded 2.6.1 from kernel.org, configured it with make xconfig and
>> installed it with make install
>
>in that case, the kernel header files should be in the right place.
>
>Do you know what happened to them?

Well, the files are definitely on the hard drive under
/home/kernel-2.6/linux-2.6.1/include/net.  I think the problem is that I
followed someone else's advice and put the source code in /home instead of
/usr/src.  (They said that I could avoid a bunch of Red Hat stuff by doing
that and I already had a couple of failed attempts to install 2.6 so I tried
it.)  At any rate, I'm gonna work from that end.

Ryan