Re: hidden patch for 2.4.9 (was Re: easy question/not as easy question)

Subject: Re: hidden patch for 2.4.9 (was Re: easy question/not as easy question)
Cc: masar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Brian Lalor <blalor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:30:23 -0500
On Feb 5, 2004, at 8:09 AM, Sébastien BONNET wrote:

Forget the hidden patch and use noarp, it's way more flexible and just a matter of module (in opposition to kernel) build.

I downloaded and compiled the noarp module against both the 2.4.9-e.3 and -e.25 Red Hat Advanced Server kernels; it went without a hitch! Apparently the includes required by the noarp module are already included with that kernel. My initial attempts to use it are working flawlessly!

--
Brian Lalor
Web Portal Analyst