[ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.6

To: keepalived-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.6
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alexandre Cassen <alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:32:14 +0100 (CET)
Hi All,

I have just published new release. Its solve previous regression and add
support to 2.6 Kernel IPVS code.
Next rount, will integrate Jacob Rief THC work.

The ChangeLog for the release is :

2004-02-23  Alexandre Cassen  <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        * keepalived-1.1.6 released.
        * VRRP : Fixed scheduling timer update. Global scheduling timer is
          updated before each thread registering and after scheduling I/O MUX.
          Since is needed to take care of scheduling jitter introduced by
          overhead (VRRP is using low low timer so more sensitive to overhead).
          Thanks to Nathan Neulinger, <nneul@xxxxxxx> for his quick feedback
          debugging time.
        * VRRP : Nathan Neulinger, <nneul@xxxxxxx> updated vrrp dropping
          strategy to not reply to incoming bogus adverts. Since this can
          introduce flooding loop, bogus adverts are now simply silently
          dropped.
        * VRRP : Fixed a linkbeat issue while polling NIC flags.
        * Updated autoconf and Makefile to support 2.6 kernel IPVS code. For
          code readability, created 2 differents libipvs for 2.4 and 2.6 kernel
          . Fixed autoconf generated warning.
        * Extended ipvswrapper to support shared buffer user rule. This
          increase performances by limiting memory allocation. OTOH, created
          two new ipvs helpers ipvs_start & ipvs_stop to initialize ipvs
          subsystem.
        * Andres Salomon, <dilinger@xxxxxxxxx> made some cosmetics update
          in Makefiles to support $(DESTDIR) and $(BIN)/$(EXEC) path split.

All comments are welcome,

Best regards,
Alexandre