Re: Weird connection refused error

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Weird connection refused error
Cc: lvs@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Jeremy Kusnetz" <lvs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:51:18 -0500 (EST)
I think it's how I setup persistense for FTP.  I added -p 540 for my FTP
ipvsadm lines.  Somehow it's taking high ports that are already
established on the director from the client connecting to it (my mysql
stunnel) and then start forwarding any new connection from that port to
the realserver the ftp session was sent to.

I don't know if it's the way I'm setting up LVS, something goofy with the
FTP Masq helper module, or what.

I can give more details if needed.

My fix for this problem was stopping and restarting LVS to the realserver
that was holding on to that FTP connection.