LVS + Mon

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS + Mon
From: "Walsh, Ed" <ewalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:58:52 -0500
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if mon-0.99.2 is working well with a LVS-DR on Redhat 7.3
installed director boxes? I can't seem to get mon to work well at all (ie.
mon starts ok, gives me no errors to report, and i'm using bogus ip
addresses that do not exist on my network to test for response time and
email notifications).

Also, could anyone recommend something more updated for monitoring of ping,
http, https, smtp, and ftp?

Thanks in advance,

Ed Walsh

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Wrenchead, Inc. immediately at gc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,