Re: Problem setting up lvs

To: Todd Lyons <tlyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem setting up lvs
From: Colin Bruce <ccx004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:35:17 +0100 (BST)
Dear Todd,

Well that explains it. Thanks for that. ipvsadm complains if it isn't
persistent if there is no port specified. I thought it referred to sessions
only (e.g. a web connection) but I guess that would be impossible to
implement when I think about it. I guess then if a number of different
services are being offered they should be specified individually rather
than using the ":0" to say all services because that option requires the
-p.

Best wishes....
Colin