Re: Problem setting up lvs

To: "Colin Bruce" <ccx004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem setting up lvs
From: "Billy Olson" <ntadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 08:25:21 -0700
Colin Bruce Wrote:
> One thing I wonder about. I downloaded the kernel sources from kernel.org
> (version 2.4.26 as it happens) and used the LVS stuff that is included in
> there. I notice on the web LVS web site that there is code for the kernel
> and I assumed that what was in the kernel would be the same. However, is
this
> actually true? Oh well I bet it is something stupid I've done but I can't
> see what it is. I'll start again on Monday and it will probably turn out
> be some stupid typing mistake.

Colin,
If it is working at all then most likely I would say it boils down to
something
simple like this(typo/whatever).  If in doubt you can always output the
config
and send it to the list.  People here are usually more than happy to help
you
see where you went astray. (For best results send your config dump w/the
commands you used to set it.)
Good Luck
-Billy