RE: neural network based load balancing

Subject: RE: neural network based load balancing
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:01:09 +0200

asep noor mukhdari s. :
> Any sugestion or idea? Has somebody already working on it?
> Please give me a hint ...

Well, perhaps some suggestion, because I had to use neural network products
in another life. First of all, remember that LVS administrators (so called
users) are focusing on Quality of Services and High Availability (with caps).
So, in the learning phase (if any), you have to be sure that the statistics
compilations do not affect the requests routing.

This is the only thing I could say. Note that they were no development
release of IPVS. For the first time, the product was stable and reliable.
That made it so popular.

François.