Re: neural network based load balancing

Subject: Re: neural network based load balancing
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:25:56 +0200
Hi,

I'am sorry, the topics itself advised by one of my advisor,
so I just search for possible implementation through this milis (and
google :))

Give your advisor the feedback from this list.

I think none of you guys sees it as good idea (who else? ).

It's not a bad idea per se but you should definitely work on something which has already a steady base. I could see an enhancement for feedbackd using fuzzy logic and neural networks.

Anyway thanks for all of your concern, I very appreciate that And for other possibilites in joining this project, I'll try.

Do that and report back with news,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc