Re: Setting up a lvs-tun working...

Subject: Re: Setting up a lvs-tun working...
From: "Mathieu Collas" <lvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:01:01 +0200
re,

So, nothing work...

netstats shows me that the connection is arrived on the realserver, but
nothing else... :
tcp        0      0 192.168.129.66:23       81.51.49.105:35719      SYN_RECV

Maybe the switch of my web hosting filter the packets, because the response
packet have the src address of the VIP which is not really on the box !

Iptables -log shows me that :
Aug 11 13:02:00 ns31037 kernel: IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=192.168.129.66
DST=81.51.49.105 LEN=60 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=64 ID=0 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=23
DPT=35720 WINDOW=5792 RES=0x00 ACK SYN URGP=0

the SRC is the VIP, the DEST is the good IP (client IP), but nothing arrrive
to the client...

Is there a tools to change the source address of the reply packets to the
realserver real IP ?

It makes me crazy...