topology question about Horms example

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: topology question about Horms example
From: Ryan Leathers <Ryan.Leathers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:30:33 -0400
I need a topology similar to Horms example at
http://www.ultramonkey.org/2.0.1/topologies/ha-eg.html
There is a twist.  I need 2 instances of this example and I'd like to
consolidate the two instances to only 2 real servers rather than 4.

Here is the twist:
The service I will offer is DNS.  I have 2 real servers which I will
configure as multiple masters and rdist the zone files between them.
I will also use bind views to segment internal and external reply data.
However, I will need to allow direct (non-routed) access from both the
internal and external interfaces.  (its not really "internal" and "external"
- I could just have easily said A and B or Red and Blue)

So, I am wondering if 2 instances of Horms example above can coexist.  For
example:

Realserver1 eth0    1.1.1.1
Realserver1 eth0:1 1.1.1.10
Realserver2 eth0    1.1.1.2
Realserver2 eth0:1 1.1.1.10

Realserver1 eth1    2.2.2.1
Realserver1 eth1:2 2.2.2.10
Realserver2 eth1    2.2.2.2
Realserver2 eth1:2 2.2.2.10

For the sake of clarity, I do not need to connect from source hosts in one
network and reach destination hosts in another.  What I am after is to reach
a service (DNS in this case) at a VIP for the benefits of high availability
that gives me.  I need to do this for two networks.  I would like to
accomplish this using only 2 realservers rather than 4.

Will this work or is there something in the way lvs works which will prevent
this sort of thing?
Am I wasting my time?