Re: Real servers under multiple virtual services (heartbeat-1.2.3)

Subject: Re: Real servers under multiple virtual services (heartbeat-1.2.3)
From: Henrik Holst <henrik.h@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:12:39 +0200

then a "touch /etc/ha.cf/ldirectord.conf" sometimes make the errenous entries go away. This in itself is not a problem because the errenous entries are added with weight set to zero so they are never put into load-balancing, but what is more of a problem is the following config:

virtual test:7700
 real server1:7710

ldirector will add this as:

test:7700 ->
 server1:7700

Thanks, I will look into this too, though, that configuration can only work if you are using LVS-NAT (masq).

Sorry, forgot to tell you that I am running LVS-NAT. Many thanks for you looking into this.

man ldirectord should list http://www.vergenet.net/linux/ldirectord/
as the home page.

Many thanks for that, I will bookmark it right away!

--
*Henrik Holst
*

Systems and Operations Developer