RE: LVS-Tun not working correctl. No listening sockets?

Subject: RE: LVS-Tun not working correctl. No listening sockets?
From: "Kris" <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:16:53 +1000
The only ip_vs modules listed were ip_vs

Also, if you can't connect to the port on the director it most likely means
somethings not setup right. I could never connect to ports unless everything
was setup properly on the director and the real server.

Can you telnet from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.2.5:25 successfully ?

Kris