Re: LVS-Tun not working correctl. No listening sockets?

Subject: Re: LVS-Tun not working correctl. No listening sockets?
From: Andy Shinn <andys@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 22:29:46 -0800
Kris,

Yes telnet to the realserver on port 25 yields the smtp server just fine. Checking my tcpdump, it doesn't look like anything is getting sent to the realserver when I telnet to the VIP:25

-Andy

Kris wrote:

The only ip_vs modules listed were ip_vs

Also, if you can't connect to the port on the director it most likely means
somethings not setup right. I could never connect to ports unless everything
was setup properly on the director and the real server.

Can you telnet from 192.168.1.2 to 192.168.2.5:25 successfully ?

Kris