Local Load balancing - multiple services per IP

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Local Load balancing - multiple services per IP
From: Sergio Freire <sergio-s-freire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 18:40:21 +0000
Hi all,
well i have a doubt and ive already searched in the archives and made
some tests but i had no success.
I want to have some service A which runs on ports 6001, 6002 and 6003 of
some machine 10.112.64.113 for example. The virtual IP is .112.
I guess i have to use masquerading because the destination port is
different form the connect port.
This does not work.. is it supposed to or am I doing something wrong?
In a more general scenario I could have a cluster of two machines, and a
virtual on top of those two, where some service is instantiated lets
says N times on one machine and Y times on the other machine... can i do
this or am i limited to one service per real IP?

My ldirectord.cf is something like:

virtual=10.112.64.112:8999
       real=10.112.64.113:6001 masq
       real=10.112.64.113:6002 masq