Re: oops

Subject: Re: oops
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:37:46 +0000
Joseph,

Not to worry, I think I loged in and deleted it myself , didn't realise you could at first....

Spam, is definately becoming quite a pain in the arse, especially when you have to pay for it to be copied to your blackberry mobile phone.

Joseph Mack wrote:

Malcolm Turnbull wrote:
oops, that last mail was a mistake sorry.
Meant to send it direct to Chris.
Moderator - pls delete ?

I used to moderate the list, but gave up when there got to be 100 spams,
and 10 postings held over from people not sending from their registered
address for each posting that needed real attention. With mailman you
have to delete each message one at a time - it's a real pain. I let
Lars (who runs the mail machine) handle it. I think now everything held up
gets deleted by a cron job.

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Limited
Office: +44 (0)870 443 8779
Mobile: +44 (0)7715 770523
http://www.loadbalancer.org/

" When a single point of failure is not an option"

Why not try our online demonstration <http://www.loadbalancer.org/demo.html> ? Or get answers to common questions <http://www.loadbalancer.org/fud.html> ?