Re: oops

Subject: Re: oops
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:24:38 -0500
Malcolm Turnbull wrote:

> oops, that last mail was a mistake sorry.
> Meant to send it direct to Chris.
> Moderator - pls delete ?

I used to moderate the list, but gave up when there got to be 100 spams,
and 10 postings held over from people not sending from their registered
address for each posting that needed real attention. With mailman you
have to delete each message one at a time - it's a real pain. I let
Lars (who runs the mail machine) handle it. I think now everything held up
gets deleted by a cron job.

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx