mon software

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mon software
From: SUKHWINDER PAL <rec_engrec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:06:55 +0000 (GMT)
hi all,
My LVS server is behaving improperly when I am putting
the second real server.I am using two http real
servers.When I am putting any one real server with LVS
server it is working fine.But when both the real
servers are put with the LVS server it is not working
properly.I had tried different scheduling methods.Also
someone suggested me to use MON software to solve the
problem.If it is required for high availability then
how to implement it.