RE: Realtime viewing of loadbalancer status-tools?

Subject: RE: Realtime viewing of loadbalancer status-tools?
From: "Peter Norin" <peter.norin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:21:18 +0100
While looked nice at first glare,
stuff like this makes me turn away real fast..

exec ("sudo chmod 777 /var/www/html/lbadmin/stats/route.html");

wonder what other stuffs ya can find in there..

/P

http://www.loadbalancer.org/download/lbsource41.tar.gz

--
Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull.

Loadbalancer.org Limited
Office: +44 (0)870 443 8779
Mobile: +44 (0)7715 770523
http://www.loadbalancer.org/

 " When a single point of failure is not an option"

Why not try our online demonstration
<http://www.loadbalancer.org/online_Demo.htm> ? Or get answers to common

questions <http://www.loadbalancer.org/fud.htm> ?