Realtime viewing of loadbalancer status-tools?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Realtime viewing of loadbalancer status-tools?
From: Todd Lyons <tlyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:24:24 -0800
What do you all use for realtime viewing of loadbalancer status?  Up
until today, a simple 'watch -n 1 ipvsadm' was sufficient.  But that was
when there were only 9 services being load balanced.  Now the number is
34.  Even the tiniest font in konsole in a 1280x1024 desktop shows me
just a little more than half of the table.  When I pick the count up
into the 50's or 60's with the rest of our IPs requiring load balancing,
it will be even more difficult.  How do all of you deal with this?  Or
am I just a freak for wanting to load balance that many IP's on one
LVS cluster?
--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin