Re: modprobe: can't locate module mousedev, keydev

To: Bienvenida Valencia <bienve.valencia@xxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: modprobe: can't locate module mousedev, keydev
From: Bienvenida Valencia <bienve.valencia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:03:57 +0100
Hi again Horms,

Yes, I have prove with rr, and the results are the sames using 1 realserver.
If I put  a second realserver, making "ipvsadm -L -c -n" I can see
that I have one conexión in each realserver, but it´s not true because
when I finish the sesion in the webmail I have the configuration of
the user only in one realserver. Ipvsadm is lying me?
The result is that the webmail fails when the director try to reconect
to the first realserver, and webmail it´s ok when the director try to
reconect to the second realserver(who has finally the user
configuration). I think that the director has not making the
persistence. And this behaviour is all the time like rr, first intent
to realserver 1, second intent to realserver 2. It´s not doing
enything with the load balancer lc, wich is that i have put.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance again. Bienve.