Realserver does not work

Subject: Realserver does not work
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:03:25 +0100
Hi all,

My time to ask question:

I have lot of realservers that are working well, but on a new one (debian
testing with kernel 2.6.8-1-686-smp (stock one)), it does not.

>From a client, I can't connect.
>From the realserver, I can.

The config is exactly the same as on other machines, as far as I can see.

A tcpdump on the realserver shows that the packets are arriving on the RIP
interface, but they are just lsost there. The server acts as if the lo:1
interface (VIP) is not local.

Has anyone any idea about a kernel parameter that could give me that
headhache?

Thank you for any help.

François.