RE: ldirectord.cf

Subject: RE: ldirectord.cf
From: "Brad Taylor" <btaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:31:15 -0400
How come the perl source only works and not the man page for me?

I still don't get how it check the real server. Is it HTTP?  My real
server will be an IIS server will that matter?

# Virtual Server for HTTP
virtual=10.1.3.61:80
        fallback=127.0.0.1:80
        real=192.168.6.4:80 masq
        real=192.168.6.5:80 masq
        service=http
        request="index.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=rr
        #persistent=600
        protocol=tcp
        checktype=negotiate

In the above the LVS checks http://192.168.6.4/index.html  What would be
the contents of index.html? Just "Test Page" without quotes?  Thanks.

Brad