Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ultra Monkey 3

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ultra Monkey 3
Cc: linux-ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:06:42 +0100
Why can you now use the standard kernel? Have the LVS patches now been
incorporated in the latese 2.4.27 kernels?

Tried to download RPMS but having got to the download directory, if you
click on any link you get

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/download/3/rh.el.3/RPMS/arptables-noarp-addr-0.99.1-1.noarch.rpm on
this server.

Also same if you try to use wget.

Looks like its not quite ready yet. :)

Thanks