Re: slab usage and ip_vs_conn expiration

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: slab usage and ip_vs_conn expiration
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 10:55:20 +0100
On Fri 06 May 2005 10:52:00 BST , Mark de Vries <markdv.lvsuser@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK. I checked again and all but 4 TCP enties have gone.

But the 4 that are left puzzel me (again)
<snip>
Why don't these transition state... I've watched these counters jump from
00:00 to 00:59 a couple of times now... Is that normal?

(This director is not active any more... No traffic for these IPs hits
this box. verified using tcpdump.)

Are you using the sync daemon between directors? That looks like a table entry being synchronised from a MASTER to a BACKUP director to me...

Graeme