stop switching between primary and secondary

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: stop switching between primary and secondary
From: "James.Q.L" <shijialist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:16:11 -0400 (EDT)
hi,

I have two mysql servers in a dual master setup. i want to setup LVS so that
when active master
down, it switches to the secondary. that's no problem. however, the problem is
that LVS switch to
the old master again when the old master come back alive. that's not what i
want.

my question is how do i setup LVS so that it will stick to the current master
and only switch when
it goes down ?

Also, I want the active master replay all the updates it has read before
actually accepting
connection. how do i set up LVS so that it will wait for some signal(the master
gonnabe has
finished reading all the log) then direct all connections to it.

thanks,

Qiang