Re: Fix problems with persistence templates

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fix problems with persistence templates
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:10:59 +0100
On Sat 03 Sep 2005 11:52:41 BST , Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx> wrote:
I'm expecting confirmation from people with the problem that reply
packets were not translated from IPVS.

With several days of use in production I can state that the patches supplied appear to have fixed both the:

= persistence "breaking" with the use of ip_vs_ftp
= "NOT HIT" on return packets.

Empirical observations indicate that I'm now not seeing the "NOT HIT" messages on anywhere near the same frequency I was, and my outgoing iptables ruleset is certainly not clocking up packets to be masqueraded at anywhere near the same rate.

From my perspective, assuming that nothing else appears to be broken, these patches look good to me.

Thankyou.

Graeme