Re: connection problem after LVS

Subject: Re: connection problem after LVS
From: "Leon Keijser" <errtu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:15:03 +0200 (MEST)
> I'm using LVS-DR , with a loopback adapter on the Terminal Server (ip=VIP
> lvs, gw=VIP lvs).

Right. Sorry for this post. Gateway should be default gw for the network.
Right after i changed it and 'restarted' the loopback adapter thing worked
fine.

I'm just a little worried about the speed. It seems that connections that
are being made through the LVS are slower than direct connections. I noticed
this while clicking through a menu, and every couple of seconds the
connection stalled (a second or 2).

Leon