Re: connection problem after LVS

Subject: Re: connection problem after LVS
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 04:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Leon Keijser wrote:

I'm just a little worried about the speed. It seems that connections that
are being made through the LVS are slower than direct connections. I noticed
this while clicking through a menu, and every couple of seconds the
connection stalled (a second or 2).

this is usually some other problem, like the routing isn't setup properly (look at tcpdump for showers of failed packets) or DNS (realservers usually shouldn't need it).

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!