RE: 2 questions regarding LVS

Subject: RE: 2 questions regarding LVS
From: "Longhua Li" <zyllh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:20:57 -0600
Following should work
a)
in ha.cf
set "auto_failback on"

b)
in ha.cf
set "bcast eth0 eth1"

good luck!

Longhua
-----Original Message-----
From: lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ankush grover
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:05 AM
To: LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.;
ultramonkey-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2 questions regarding LVS

hey ,
 I had recently configured StreamLine Load Balancing & High
Avaliability(ultramonkey) on Fedora Core3.I have 2 questions.
 a) One of the my servers will be primary one.How can I redirect all the
requests to the primary server?
For ex Server 1 is the primary server all the requests should go to this
server if this goes down or some problem occurs with this then the requests
should be redirected to the other server.If the first goes down and again
comes back it should again be the master.
 b) With 2 servers I want to add additional ethernet cards on both the
Servers and these servers will be connected to each other through these
cards also.How do I configure heartbeat to look for eth0 and for eth1 also.
 Thanks & Regards
 Ankush Grover