RE: help with lvs/kernel

Subject: RE: help with lvs/kernel
From: "Longhua Li" <zyllh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:24:43 -0600
Hi, I am working on centos 3.4 and kernel 2.4.x. I patched ipvs and rebuilt
the kernel and downloaded ipvsadm from http://centos.ate.info/ and installed
it. It should work just fine. Well, I am still working on it (I use
ultramonkey).
For the rebuild kernel stuff, I think you should check your kernel
configuration. A good try is to copy your old configuration file and make
some changes according to your needs, though I did not try the latest
kernel.
Good luck with your new kernel. Any news, pls keep me update!

Longhua