how to realize tcpha+squid?

To: "lvs" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: how to realize tcpha+squid?
From: "刘妍" <liuyan_0991@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:19:34 +0800 (CST)
    hello
    I have installed TCPHA in my cluster,they work well.But i want chang the
backend server from Web server to proxy server which load squid,so I modified
the BE's tcphabe.conf like this:

    tcphabe.conf

{    raddr = BE's real address
     uaddr = can't available address in this cluster
     vaddr = the share address among these servers
     redirectaddr = raddr
     redirectport = 3128   squid's default port }

     But in BE's port 3128 it can listen nothing .The client can't get the http
response.How can they work successfully?

     Could you help me?
     Thanks.best regards!

                                             liu yan

                                           2005.10.21